BUMPDATE: 35 weeks

Baby is the size and weight of a honeydew melon, about 2.5kg and almost 50cm long!!
I am on holiday this week and we are just doing whatever we want to do! 😎 The Husband has however decided it's time to get those hospital bags ready. I have gathered some items I didn't have before, such as a nursing nightie and a pair of cheap flip flops, but I hadn't assembled it all. So I will do a longer post on what I packed, and once we're back from the hospital I will review what worked, what didn't - and what I missed!!

So what am I up to this week? Chilling out. I really feel my energy is non-existent now. I am still going out and doing things, and of course, I have to go back to work for 2 weeks next week, so I am just going to recharge my batteries as much as I can!

My cat decided to photo-bomb our weekly bump photo as well. He just laid down beside me, The Husband had to run downstairs to get the Dreamies to try and coax him away. Anyone else's furbabies getting very clingy as time rolls on?...

Thank you, cat...

Comments