BUMPDATE: 33 weeks

Baby is as long as a daikon -
about 44cm and weighing about 1.9kg
I was so busy preparing for a promotion interview last week I forgot to post my bumpdate... But the good news is - I got it! #workingmother

This week I wasn't inspired by any of the random fruit/veg choices for this week... I'm finding it hard to find some too, like strange pumpkin things we just don't have in the UK! So I chose a daikon radish. I like these, they are weird but tasty.

I found out at the growth scan last week Project Baby has finally turned and is head down, facing my back, so in perfect birthing position. Phew! Having been breech since they started measuring me, I am doing all the exercises possible now to make sure baby stays in that position!! You can so tell from my bump shape however that baby is now head down facing my back - I am all out to the front!!

What's this week like? Hard going, I get out of breath all the time and I am struggling to find a comfortable position to sleep in no matter how many pillows I use...

Comments