BUMPDATE: 27 weeks

This week baby is about the size of a cauliflower -
37cm long and about 850g in weight!
So we have arrived at the door of 3rd trimester and 7th month of pregnancy! I swear Project Baby is growing a lot in the last week and there's plenty of movement in there! My bump is sometimes a bit odd shaped, and I have a feeling Baby is still enjoying lying transverse a lot. Next week I have a growth scan and an obstetrician appointment so we shall see what they say then!

So what have I been up to? Last week me and The Husband travelled to London for a couple of days to renew my passport at the Swedish embassy. We did have a nice relaxing time, and trying to be as slow and careful as possible however somewhere along the line I acquired a muscle tear in stomach muscle and it's very sore!! As I wasn't sure, I called my midwife to get it checked, I would suggest doing that to anyone whenever you are concerned, they are very helpful and it's great to have the reassurance. However this muscle pain coupled with the continuing pelvic girdle pain which is disrupting my sleep I am now so exhausted I have  had to take some time off work. Sometimes you just have to look after No 1! I have 45 working days left until maternity leave, and at the moment I feel like I am counting the days... I really wish I wasn't so practical and financially minded, and could start my maternity leave early!


Comments