BUMPDATE: 22 Weeks

Lumpy as I couldn't be bothered changing out of my sweatpants...
This week, Project Baby is the size of a papaya! Or a coconut or a sweet potato. It all depends on which of these fruit/veg comparisons you look at... Scientifically it's about 27.8cm long head to heel, and weighs about 430g. And you can totally feel it's getting bigger by the day!

Phew what a week! Not only was it very busy but I am seriously starting to feel like a cumbersome stegosaurus... 😳

I am really enjoying my pregnancy yoga! If you can, you should try a pregnancy yoga class. It's yoga, but where you can go and pee mid-session or decided that Warrior II is too damn strenuous and just ride that one out sitting on your yoga block! My teacher also incorporates guided visualisations throughout and plenty of those useful pelvic floor exercises.

So what has week 22 brought me? Over bump jeans. No seriously, cannot live without these now, the under bump ones I used to wear now slides right under the bump then off my butt and down my legs!! They clearly don't suit my body form. But the over bump ones are a dream come true - and cosy when it's cold outside too... Did under bump clothing work for you?!

I also realised I no longer fit into any of my jackets, I can barely do them up, and if I lent over I'd split the zipper... So I've ordered a fancy-looking jacket extender, and hopefully I can review that next week!

Comments