BUMPDATE: 23 weeks



This week we've graduated from 'baby movement' to 'kicks'! 😍 I can now feel the kicks on my bump, whereas only a week ago I couldn't really make out whether I was imagining feeling them or not. Next up is to catch baby moving at a good moment so The Husband can get to feel them as well!

So what have I been up to this week? I'm gearing up for handing in my maternity leave application at work. Your midwife should give you the Mat B1 form at your 24wk appointment, and you will need that for applying for leave. There are a number of different was you can get financial support when you go on maternity leave, make sure you know about what will be available to you! *UK only

I've also started getting bad hip pain, especially at night. I have made an appointment with a special antenatal physiotherapist and I will see them next week. I am hoping it's something that can be fixed with special exercises and such, however I realise I might be suffering all the way to the finish line as well... My friend has recommended I try magnesium oil on the legs and hips, since I nearly managed to be late for work one day after taking codeine tablets to try and get some decent pain relief in the night...

Comments

  1. Titanium Fidget Spinner Table – Perfect for Spinning Card Games
    This table also micro touch trimmer features two spinner table. This poker table features two spinner tables. titanium white acrylic paint The poker columbia titanium pants table 2018 ford fusion energi titanium is used for poker players titanium network surf freely and

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment