Hello!

19 weeks - baby's the size of a mango!
I have been a beauty blogger for almost 10 years already, so when I got pregnant I knew I'd want to eventually start a blog on pregnancy and baby!

As a first time mum being over 40, who also has a full-time job and a personal business venture on the side, I have perhaps a bit of a different slant on things than your average mummy blogger, so I thought that I may be able to share with you some 'working mummy' antics as well as the 'first time' and 'older mum' stuff 😊 I am also hoping to fit in some beauty and lifestyle articles for mums, and of course, reviews of baby and mummy stuff that we purchase!

At the start of this blog I am 19 weeks pregnant! I intend to upload a pregnancy update every week (every Tuesday) from now until birth, then I will probably see what would be the best frequency for baby updates. I will also be adding other articles once a week, but I've not decided on which day yet! If I am brave enough I might also do the occasional video...

I hope you will enjoy the journey with me!  😁

Comments